At Quantera Global, we believe that sharing knowledge is essential and builds relationships. On this page we do this by sharing videos of our recent Webinars.
If you would like to receive the slides of these presentations and/or would like to be invited for our upcoming webinars then please send a brief e-mail to QGAcademy@Quanteraglobal.com.
Developments in intercompany financial transactions:
We host a webinar to guide you through the developments in intercompany financial transactions. Items that will be touched upon are:
- Key aspects of the (new) OECD Guidance on intercompany financial transactions;
- Impact of the Coronavirus on intercompany financial transactions;
- Attention points for transfer pricing documentation; and
- The “IBOR” transition.
Transfer Pricing & Mandatory Disclosure:
During this webinar we discuss the transfer pricing aspects of the Mandatory Disclosure.
- What kind of arrangements have to be reported;
- The specific transfer pricing hallmarks;
- Unilateral safe harbor rules;
- Transfer of hard-to-value intangibles;
- Transfer of functions, risks and assets.
- Non-TP specific hallmarks related to transfer pricing.
Transfer pricing developments India:
This webinar outlines the developments in the Indian transfer pricing landscape. In particular, attention is paid to:
- Headquarter charges & management fees
- Transfer pricing disputes & Advance Pricing Agreements
- Transfer pricing for start-ups and new manufacturing companies
- COVID-19 & Transfer pricing
Brazilian TP/Tax and OECD:
The Brazilian transfer pricing legislation is often experienced to be quite complex and different to other countries.
During this webinar we discuss the Brazilian transfer pricing landscape, incl.
- Current stage of Brazil ascension to the OECD;
- Head office expenses allocation; and
- Snapshots of Brazilian Tax Reform.
Transfer pricing developments Germany:
Germany’s new draft law will significantly impact day-to-day transfer pricing.
During this webinar we guide you through the German transfer pricing landscape, incl.:
- The German interpretation of the arm’s length principle.
- Intercompany financing.
- Relocation of functions.
Controversy in a post-Corona era:
Tax authorities will likely assess companies’ transfer pricing policies to increase revenues.
During this webinar we will provide you with attention points on how to prepare, incl.:
- The impact of the increased transparency post-BEPS.
- Choices in strategy towards controversy: proactive vs. reactive.
- Set-up of a robust Tax Control Framework.
Doing business in the Netherlands and Transfer Pricing:
This Webinar is focused on the Taiwanese community. Topics on the agenda are:
- The investment climate of the Netherlands with a focus on the main considerations of setting-up a business in the Netherlands.
- An overview of the latest developments in the Transfer Pricing landscape.
- The several ways of alignment with the Dutch Tax Authorities.
Transfer Pricing answers for Corona times:
In this webinar we address the Transfer Pricing challenges and answers that may help you to navigate through these uncertain times:
- Possible changes in your TP policies and approaches to support your cash tax management.
- Potential changes in business models and/or supply chains and approaches for the handling of existing rulings/APAs.