At Quantera Global, we believe that sharing knowledge is essential and builds relationships. The QG Academy is meant to share Transfer Pricing knowledge in an accessible manner.
The QG Academy is intended for tax and finance professionals, CFOs and CEOs who would like to learn about transfer pricing.
Our QG Academy is available in the following forms:
- Webinars and videos
- we organize webinars in which you can participate free-of-charge;
- we publish videos of a selection of webinars.
- Private sessions
- a customised learning experience;
- can be organised for multiple colleagues, as a one-on-one course or as the start of a project;
- the class can be held digitally, at our office or your own office;
- you may contact us to discuss what is suitable for your specific case
- Group sessions
- a specific Transfer Pricing topic will be discussed at our office;
- participants from various MNEs can join to also facilitate networking;
- currently these sessions are cancelled due to measures in relation to Covid-19.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- we have published an overview of the most FAQ on transfer pricing basics and more technical questions on specific transfer pricing topics.
Do you want to make sure you don’t miss out on our upcoming events and webinars?
Please send us a short e-mail and you will receive our invitations.
Participants tell our success:
“Clear introduction about TP matrix by experienced TP professionals”
Halbe Osinga, Group Finance Controller,
“Pragmatic approach & accessible Academy”
Tom van Gessel, Global Finance Manager, Cordstrap
Joey Kabalt, Controller, BIP Holland