Companies need funding for a wide variety of reasons and purposes. Cash management can be a very important aspect of your company. Cash management systems can be important in ensuring that cash can be moved quickly and efficiently within the group. When your company is short on cash, you may need alternative funding solutions.
A company’s financing needs can be both internal and external. Intercompany funding is a way of internal financing. With good liquidity, you can absorb setbacks.
Common reasons why companies need funding are
- asset purchase
- starting a new company
- growth funding
- debt restructuring
- working capital
Types of intercompany funding
There are multiple ways to arrange your cash management. Important forms of intercompany funding are cash pools and intercompany loans. Other common forms of intercompany funding are equity injections and dividends.
What Quantera Global has to offer
Managing intercompany funding can be challenging and time-consuming. Moreover, the ideal funding structure is different for each company. Quantera Global can help you set up an ideal structure that suits your company. What Quantera Global offers you:
- Design and set-up of your overarching intercompany financing structure
- Implementation of in-house banks and treasury policies
- Design and analysis of the cash pool structure, the terms & conditions and the transfer pricing policy (to be) applied.
- General negotiations with tax authorities and assistance during audits
- Support in obtaining APAs on financial transactions
- Advice about and support with the Transfer Pricing aspects of investment management, real estate, funds, structuring and acquisition financing
- Due diligence support
- Support in setting-up a monitoring process and analyzing (existing) risk control mechanisms
- Q&A transfer pricing support
With the help and support of Quantera Global, your company will have a well-documented and clear intercompany funding policy.