Transfer pricing is a rapidly evolving area of international tax. It requires a deep understanding of commercial and operational aspects of a business and an understanding how the international regulations apply across different jurisdictions.
Quantera Global is an independent transfer pricing advisory firm with a worldwide network of offices and alliances. Quantera Global operates seamlessly across many jurisdictions and provides truly international service to large corporations and most successful start-ups alike.
We work closely with multinational businesses implementing value-creating business strategies and assist them in establishing economically sound transaction flows, compliant with the transfer pricing regulations. We develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and organisation. Working with your senior colleagues, you will analyse the value chain of the business, be involved in discussions with the top management of the multinational clients and advise on the transfer pricing structure. Subsequently, you will be preparing reports describing the business and the methodology for the profit allocation.
Due to a flurry of exciting new projects in Lithuania we are looking for a Lithuanian speaking Transfer Pricing Trainee Analyst to join our office in Vilnius.
Who are you?
- You have recently completed or studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax Law or a related field;
- You have strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- You are proficient in Excel and feel comfortable with other Microsoft Office tools;
- You are interested in investment management and / or digital businesses;
- You are fluent in English and Lithuanian languages (verbally and written);
- Previous experience in transfer pricing, international tax or financial analysis is not essential but would be an advantage.
What do we offer you?
Passion, ambition, teamwork and humour are crucial at Quantera Global. We are committed to cultivating young talent as we grow our business. We foster a collaborative and supportive culture where capable individuals can excel.
We don’t just offer you a job in professional services, we offer you a chance to join an international advisory practice in the making. With this comes rapid personal and professional growth, challenging work, informal working environment, international exposure, and good career opportunities.
For trainees who are still studying for their degree, we offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate your university schedule.
Your gross monthly salary will be EUR 850 (Vilnius based position).
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with a subject “Trainee LT vacancy”.