Transfer pricing is a rapidly evolving area of international tax. It requires a deep understanding of commercial, operational and legal aspects of a multinational business in the context of international tax regulations.
Quantera Global is an independent transfer pricing advisory firm with offices and alliances worldwide. Quantera Global operates seamlessly across a number of jurisdictions and provides a truly international service to large corporations and ambitious start-ups alike.
We work closely with multinational businesses implementing value-creating business strategies and assist them in establishing economically sound transaction flows, compliant with transfer pricing regulations. To be able to do this, we need to develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and organisation. As a part of your role, you will be involved in discussions with the top management of the multinational group. Working with your senior colleagues, you will analyse the value chain of the business and advise on the clients’ transfer pricing structure. Subsequently, you will be preparing reports describing the client’s business and documenting the analysis.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a Transfer Pricing Analyst to join our team in the Baltics.
Who are you?
- You have 2-5 years of work experience, preferably in transfer pricing, international tax, accountancy or financial analysis;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax Law or a related field;
- You are interested in finance, digital businesses and / or high growth start-up world;
- You like working in an international environment and thrive in a dynamic and informal work culture;
- You are willing to travel;
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written). Knowledge of the Lithuanian, Latvian or Estonian language is not essential but would be an advantage.
What do we offer you?
Passion, ambition, teamwork and humour are crucial at Quantera Global. We are committed to cultivating young talent as we grow our business. We foster a collaborative and supportive culture where capable individuals can excel.
Our Baltic office is based in Vilnius, however, we will consider remote work options for the right people.
We don’t offer you just a job in professional services – we offer you a chance to join a team of experienced professionals and ambitious starters who are building something exciting together. With this comes rapid personal and professional growth, challenging work, informal working environment, international exposure, and good career opportunities.
Your gross monthly salary will be in the range of EUR 1,250 – EUR 3,250.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.