Transfer pricing is a rapidly evolving area of international tax. It requires a deep understanding of commercial and operational aspects of a multinational business and applying international regulations across different jurisdictions.
Quantera Global is an independent transfer pricing advisory firm with offices and alliances worldwide. Quantera Global operates seamlessly across a number of jurisdictions and provides truly international service to large corporations and ambitious start-ups alike.
We work closely with multinational businesses implementing value-creating business strategies and assist them in establishing economically sound transaction flows, compliant with transfer pricing regulations. To be able to do this, we need to develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and organisation. As a part of your role, you will be involved in discussions with the top management of the multinational. Working with your senior colleagues, you will analyse the value chain of the business and advise on the clients’ transfer pricing structure. Subsequently, you will be preparing reports describing the company and the methodology for the profit allocation.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a (Junior) Transfer Pricing Analyst to join our new office in Vilnius.
Who are you?
- You have 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in transfer pricing, international tax, accountancy or financial analysis;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax Law or a related field;
- You are interested in investment management and / or digital businesses;
- You like working in an international environment and thrive in a dynamic and informal work culture;
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written). Knowledge of the Lithuanian language is not essential but would be an advantage.
What do we offer you as a transfer pricing analyst in Vilnius?
Passion, ambition, teamwork and humour are crucial at Quantera Global. We are committed to cultivating young talent as we grow our business. We foster a collaborative and supportive culture where capable individuals can excel.
We don’t offer you just a job in professional services, we offer you a chance to take part in establishing of an international advisory practice right from the start. With this comes rapid personal and professional growth, challenging work, informal working environment, international exposure, and good career opportunities.
Your net monthly salary will be in the range of EUR 800 – EUR 1,600.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.