Quantera Global is an independent transfer pricing advisory firm with offices and alliances worldwide. Quantera Global operates seamlessly across a number of jurisdictions.
Quantera Global London is an exciting developing practice that combines transfer pricing with advisory, corporate finance and valuations expertise. We work as one international team. We primarily serve leading digital start-up and scale-up businesses as well as asset management firms.
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Trainee Analyst to join our London office. The position can start as an internship however, we expect the Trainee Analyst to move to a full-time position in Autumn.
Main job responsibilities during the traineeship
• Research the client business and analyse the value chain and operational set up.
• Partake in internal project discussions and client calls and meetings.
• Prepare reports, excel models and other deliverables.
• Prepare proposals and budgets for prospective clients.
• Responsible for onboarding clients/projects and executional parts of project management.
Who are you?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax Law (completed or senior year);
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• International mindset;
• Interest in investment management, digital businesses, high growth start-ups;
• Proficiency in MS Excel, ease of use of other MS Office tools;
• Fluency in English (verbal and written); knowledge of other languages would be an advantage;
• Previous experience in transfer pricing, international tax, consulting or financial analysis would be an advantage.
What do we offer you?
Passion, ambition, teamwork and humour are crucial at Quantera Global. We foster a collaborative and supportive culture where capable individuals can excel. We offer steep personal and professional growth, challenging work, informal working environment, international exposure, and good career opportunities.
Our London office is based in the City of London. We practice hybrid working. Depending on your availability, we are flexible in providing a part-time option in the beginning.
It is a paid internship. Salary to be agreed depending on the qualifications and experience. After the traineeship the candidate will have an expectation and a priority to start as a Junior Analyst in September 2022.
Apply now! Please send your CV to London@quanteraglobal.com.