Save The Date
Round table on Transfer Pricing aspects of Financial
Transactions in London on 15 November 2018.
- Location: London
- Date: 15 November 2018
- Time: 09.30 am – 12.00 pm
- Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantera Global invites you to a discussion about the Transfer pricing aspects of
Financial Transactions. We would like to share our insights as well as hear your
thoughts and experiences on transfer pricing aspects of inter-company finance.
During the event we will go into the recently released OECD discussion draft on
financial transactions and would like to share insights regarding the practical
challenges faced by finance, tax and transfer pricing professionals
on the following topics:
- Remuneration for the treasury function;
- Characterisation of debt versus equity;
- Economically relevant characteristics of financial transactions;
- A sustainable TP financing policy;
- Cash flow projections – determinant of loan pricing for start-up businesses;
- Insurance captives;
- Internal CUP method for intra-group loan pricing.
The number of places is limited, so please register on time via: email@example.com.
The invitation with the agenda and location will be sent closer to the date.
The participation is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you at the Round Table.
Theo Elshof & Arnas Laurynas